- Week 7, October 20 = An activity I enjoy--What is it? How do I do it?
- October 27 = Fall Break
- Week 8, November 3 = Tell us about an animal. What type of consumer is it (herbivore/carnivore/omnivore)? Where does it live, what does it look like? Anything else interesting that you'd like to share?
- Week 9, November 10 = Choose a place on the map that we have studied. What is it like there? What language is spoken? What is a common food? Anything else interesting you'd like to share?
- Week 10, November 17 = What is your favorite Bible story? Who are the main characters? What happens in the story? What do we learn about God's qualities from this story?
- Week 11, December 1 = What are ways that my family worships/celebrates Jesus? (Can be Christmas-y or any time of year). What do we do? Why do we do it? What is a verse in the Bible that supports this?
- Week 12, December 8 = Impromtu presentations. A surprise activity for students that will exercise thankful and respectful responses.
Because these presentations are more involved and we have 30 minutes for 10 students, we will keep each one to a length of 2 minutes, and allow for 2 questions for each student.