Join us for a morning of Foundations!
Open Houses on Thursday, March 9, or Thursday, April 6
9AM-noon at Liberty Church in Newtown Square
What you can expect:
- Assembly with prayer, praise, scripture memory, and study song of the Timeline of the World
- 30 minutes intro of New Grammar with songs, dance, chants in the 6 core subjects: Geography, Science, English, Math, Latin, and History
- 30 minutes Fine Arts project (March 9 = painting and study of Morisot, April 6 = music and orchestra)
- 30 minutes Students give oral presentations for their peers
- 30 minutes Science experiment using the Scientific Method
- 30 minutes review game
Join us for a picnic lunch and recess on the ground afterwards!
FYI, we have a short snack break. Bring a snack and water for your children.
In keeping with the classical method, parents remain in the classroom with their children so as to enjoy the learning process together. Younger siblings are always welcome.